This week’s PDF Highlight is “Dungeon Maker” which came out in April 2018. It was one of the more fiddly ones to make, still being made in Word at the time and IIRC was not long before the “Great Harddrive Failure” which wiped out a lot of stuff, including backups. It’s was meant to be the core of the Dungeon Feature series, which, BTW, WILL return at some point, along with other older lines. But, as with most things, real-life got in the way.
Current DrivetheRPG Metalic Rating – Electrum (In the top 7238 products (7.26%) of items they have on there)
For many people, the word “Dungeon” conjures up dark stone corridors filled with creatures out to stop you. After a while they may seem to be the same, all looking alike and feeling, well, boring.
What you need is some variety in your dungeons!
Dungeon maker is a series of tables designed to help you in designing and fleshing out your dungeons or places for the party to explore. Building on some existing publications from Ennead Games and combing and adding to the information they hold.
Existing supplements, such as the “Dungeon Feature” series, also from Ennead Games will expand on certain details even further if required, such as altars. Think of this publication as a base product from which other optional items can be added to.
Inside this publication, you will find tables to help you with…
• Defaults to make your planning and mapping easier for you and your players
• Basic information on the dungeon, from its name, location, purpose and more
• The ambience – How hot is the dungeon? Is it very humid? What about sounds or smells?
• Tables to help you plan out the corridors including what is at the end of the section of the corridor – is it another corridor section, a junction or a room?
• Doors – What do they look like, what are they made from, what type of lock keeps them secure?
• Entrance – What is the main entryway into the dungeon like?
• Inhabitants – Who, or What lives here?
• What are the rooms like?
• How do you get from one floor to another?
Traps and the Ruler/BBE will be covered in their own supplement.
Available at –
|Where to find & support Ennead Games online
|Open Gaming Store