This week’s “10 questions” are based around crafting. It was going to be related to forests, but that was done last week.
Crafting is an important thing for almost every culture, even if some look down on it for some reason as if the job is beneath them…
- Are there ancient crafting methods yet to be rediscovered?
- Are there organised groups of crafters?
- Can magic be infused into crafted items? If so, how?
- Describe the tools and environments crafters use.
- How do different cultures approach crafting and design?
- How do people learn the art of crafting?
- How does crafting affect the environment?
- How does crafting contribute to the local and greater trade and economy?
- Is crafting mass-produced or individualised?
- What unique materials exist for crafting?
Bonus question: Who are the renowned crafters in your world’s history?
What world-building topic would you like to see next time? Let me know in the comments below or on social media.