This weeks “10 Questions About” is the next set of questions about the world itself, expanding on the ones found HERE. It covers some details on the world itself, such as weather patterns and famous natural features.
- Are there any areas considered to be extremely dangerous for visitors and explorers?
- How deep is the deepest point of the ocean or other body of water?
- Is there any area that experiences regular “extreme” weather?
- What are the details on the hottest area?
- What area has the highest rainfall?
- What is the details (name, location, height) of the highest peak or mountain range?
- What is the most common biome?
- What is the most famous natural feature in the world?
- What is the name and details of the longest river present?
- Where does the most snowfall?
Bonus question : Are there any areas devoid of life and if so why?
The on-going & growing list of world building prompts & questions can be found HERE. Current count (including the questions above) = 165 Questions/Prompts
What world-building topic would you like to see next time? Let me know in the comments below or on social media like Twitter.